- Plan, organize and coordinate the entire operation of the hotel (including silent services, personnel management and hotel administration).
- Manage, supervise and train personnel and apprentices.
- Observe and monitor staff performance to ensure efficiency and adherence to policies and procedures.
- Confer and cooperate with department managers to ensure coordination of hotel activities.
- Ensure smooth running of accommodation facilities, including the safety and wellbeing of clients.
- Develop and build positive relationships with clients and hotels.
- Liaise with other departments within the organization, such as catering for conferences, and relevant external agencies.
- Inspect the accommodation to ensure that hygiene and health and safety regulations are met, carrying out risk assessments as necessary.
- Ensure that company standards for client services, decor, and housekeeping services are met or exceeded.
- Control quality to ensure expected standards in client services, decor, housekeeping, food, banqueting, etc.
- Develop and promote market strategies.
- Manage and coordinate accounting, budgeting and statistical records, calculate operating figures, set room rates and strive for achieving profit targets.
- Ensure compliance with health, occupational safety, licensing and other statutory regulations.
- Answer queries about hotel policies and services, and deal with clients complaints and comments.
- Customer care skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills
- Financial planning and budget management skills
- Supervisory or leadership skills
- Strong business management skills
- Strong sales and marketing skills
- Minimum 3 to 4 years work experience as an assistant accommodation manager within the hotel industry.
- Excellent customer service skills as well as a business mindset
- Demonstrable aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
|Job Category||Operation Manager|
|Qualification||Bachelors / Masters in Hospitality Management, Tourism Management, Business Administration or related field|