- Overseeing travel plans and arrangements.
- Managing expenses and travel budget.
- sell travel products and tour packages.
- liaise with travel partners, including airlines and hotels, to manage bookings and schedules, often a year in advance.
- Deal with customer enquiries and aim to meet their expectations.
- implement alternative and innovative ideas for achieving new business.
- oversee the smooth, efficient running of the business.
- Identify and understand trends within the Travel and the Classified industries, what makes a campaign successful and apply learnings to help generate further new business.
- Analyze and maintain knowledge of customers, market trends and competition.
- Researching travel deals and evaluating prices and services.
- good communication skills.
- sales and customer-service skills.
- strong organizational skills.
- Research and analytical skills.
- Multitasking skills.
- Time management.
- Development and management of campaigns or promotions experience is desired.
- 2-4 years of experience in hospitality, tourism sales, operations sales or marketing.
- Excellent knowledge of domestic regulations.
- Prior experience as a corporate travel manager.
|Job Category||Sales Manager|