● Booking tickets through GDS software and other available portals
● Liaison with all Airlines for best-negotiated fares required for our tours/ clients
● Resolve issues related to airline tickets such as booking problems, cancellation of tickets, and
the issue of additional tickets.
● Maintain Strong PR with all airlines.
● Analyzing the air tour budget and getting a lower fare than the budget so that we can make more
● Scheduling flights based on customer needs and available flights
● Communicating with customers to answer questions about tickets, pricing, or flight schedules
● Collecting payment from customers for airline tickets, including cash, credit card transactions,
checks, or money orders
● Entering customer information into a computer system to issue tickets or update records
● Explaining applicable fees and taxes for each ticket
● Helping clients with the travel-related question
● Working alongside the tours sales team
● Minimum 1-2 years of experience in domestic and international ticketing
● Bachelor or Diploma in Travel, tourism, or any related field.
● Experience in managing corporate clients
● Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
● Fluent in written and spoken English
● Able to work on Excel