● Lead generation and management
● Follow-ups on all business inquiries
● Comfortable in cold calling, reaching out to clients, building pipelines and setting up
● A goal-oriented approach to increase monthly sales through outside sales calls, and
● Client Relationship Management
● Understanding the business aspects and clubbing them with clients’ requirements to
build trust among prospective clients.
● Provides assistance in client-related issues.
● Create and update records of clients.
● Develop, initiate, and conduct promotional visits to potential clients.
● Follow-ups with clients about travel plans and make adjustments as needed.
● Implement and execute sales objectives and action plans to reach and exceed set
● Research, identify, target and solidify relationships with new and existing corporate
● Increase brand awareness through involvement in travel-related organisations.
● Must have good written and verbal communication.
● Knowledge of formal email writing, and email etiquette.
● Outstanding research skills.
● Strong knowledge of sales techniques.
● Result-oriented approach to handling sales targets.
● Must have experience of at least 2 years in travel sales, business development or related
● BBA or MBA in business administration, or bachelor’s degree in travel and tourism or any
other equivalent qualifications in related fields