Tour Operations Executive
Converting Ideas into Businesses
● Dealing with vacation packages including flight, hotel, car, and extra activities for domestic
● Designing Travel / customized itineraries as per the client’s preferences & choices.
● Use promotional techniques and prepare promotional materials to sell itinerary tour packages
● Liaison with hotels and process hotel booking for various destinations
● Maintaining client records
● Providing clients with the best possible route for their destination and competitive fares
available in the market.
● Helping clients with travel planning, business packages, and vacation packages as well as
travel advise & information for Destinations.
● Assist with changes to travel arrangements and bookings where required.
● Collecting payments from customers
● A demonstrable interest in travel
● Knowledge of key holiday destinations for domestic and International
● Communication skills
● Customer service skills
● 2-3 experience in package sales/ package management in the travel industry for domestic
and international packages.
● Bachelor or master in travel – tourism field or any other relevant degree.